The Montana Arthritis Center (MAC) is looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) of Rheumatology who is interested in joining our growing team of professionals. This is a unique opportunity to be trained under the guidance of talented physicians and work alongside an amazing group of professionals. The Montana Arthritis Center is one of only two independently operated Rheumatology clinics in Montana. We have also partnered with Pure Infusion Suites to provide infusion therapy for our patients. At the MAC, our main focus is on the patient’s experience. We build beautiful facilities, employ the best people, and provide our patients with the best care, all in an effort to deliver a truly unique patient experience. Because of this, we are looking for someone who wants to be part of this type of care. We are looking for someone who is comfortable practicing at the top of their license, is excited to practice with good people who truly care about patient experience, and who wants an appropriate work-life balance.
What this opportunity looks like:
- Unless you already have 2-3 years of rheumatology practice under your belt, you will join the Montana Arthritis Center in Great Falls, MT.
- Once there, you will begin taking the Advanced Rheumatology Courses (ARC) provided by NORM which should take you no longer than 3 months.
- During this 3 month window, you will be following other Rheumatologists and assisting in the infusion center as needed.
- Upon the successful completion of your ARC courses, you will begin an in-depth 1-to-2-year training schedule with our physicians until you are comfortable working patients on your own.
- You will then be relocated to a new location in either MT, UT, CO, OR, or WA to open a new Arthritis Center.
- The MAC will build a practice around you at this new location and provide all the marketing, credentialing, contracting, and HR services needed to get this new site up and running. We will be there to support you 100%.
This is a quick summary of what the general road map will look like. We are looking for people who are builders – people who want to grow and learn more and see the excitement and potential in this type of opportunity. This really is a “once in a lifetime opportunity.” If you’d like to be part of something exciting starting at the ground level, essentially starting your own practice and be supported by an amazing organization, then throw your hat in the ring and let’s talk.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
401k Matching Plan
Pay: $96,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Clinical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Medical Teamwork
- Physiological Knowledge
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Administering and ordering medication administration via IV infusion
- Pain Management
This position may supervise other medical staff, as needed.
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Requirements (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a biology or other science or medical field
- Must be in good standing with Montana MB and maintain current PA licensure according to the Montana MB requirements
- Rheumatology Experience preferred, but we will train the right individual
- This position will be expected to maintain current knowledge of industry best practices, trends, applicable federal, and state law; regarding their scope of practice
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. These hours are subject to change based on daily patient schedule. It may be required for the NP or PA-C to be available for supervising an infusion team on occasion. Weekend and holiday on-call hours are expected from time to time.
Montana Arthritis Center (MAC, the company) is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. MAC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. MAC conforms to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.